The Team: We are a group of compassionate, globally minded entrepreneurs with a dream. A dream of food security for all of those who are willing to put in the time and effort to create for themselves healthy organic food source for their family. Our product is only part of the answer... A big part, but people still need to get their hands dirty if they want to produce good organic healthy foods.
Date Established: Our first company meeting was Feb 15th, 2016. At that time, Jim Gale shared his vision with us. We have incredible momentum!
Vision: We foresee our revolutionary product to have a positive global impact leading to more grassroots organic food production. Empowering communities and schools to adapt the practice of local healthy food production. Our Long term vision is to help reduce world hunger by our systems ability to produce quality healthy organic food locally.
Products/services: Our product is called the PermaCubeRevolution (PCR). It is a revolutionary and incredibly efficient food growing, processing and storage facility which uses permaculture techniques to maximize yield in a small space. Our Product will help to supply the rapidly growing global demand for Organic, Healthy foods.
What is unique about PCR? PCR offers a wide range of food growing and alternative energy creation systems in a small space. The nucleus of the standard system (an 8 foot square cube) is organized in such a way that all of the component systems work together in an incredibly efficient manner.
What will we do with your donations? With these start-up funds, we will be able to produce our first units for market, refine and perfect the unit’s functionality and operational processes for maximum benefit to clients. Once in the market, we will be able to begin our expansion to schools, and open the doors for worldwide distribution and placement.
1. Two Solar Dehydrator Panels. These panels collect heat from the sun using black, heat absorbing material covered by Plexiglas. The heat is then transferred through a hole in the top of the panel to the PermaCubeRevolution dehydrating cabinets with trays. The heat rises through the moist produce (just about any food) and dries it. These foods can be stored for years when packaged properly. They are high in nutrients because they are not cooked, but simply dehydrated with the nutrients still intact.
2. Detachable Chicken Tractor. Made of durable PVC pipes. It is a movable chicken coop shelter with an open floor allowing chickens fresh forage such as grass, weeds and bugs which widens their diet and lowers their feed needs. The birds also have access to fresh air, sunlight, and exercise.
3. The Greenhouse with aquaponics system. Aquaponics grow beds on one side and raised black dirt beds on the other. The green house helps to regulate climate conditions. Plants grow along with the Aquatic life (often fish) to create a symbiotic environment consisting of two main parts:
A. aquaculture part for raising aquatic (food of choice: fish, shrimp or??) and
B. hydroponics and earth bed plantings part for organic food. Water from the aquaculture system is fed to the hydroponic system where the by-products are broken down by nitrification of bacteria into nitrates and nitrites, which provide the plants their nutrients. The water is then recirculated back to the aquaculture system in a continuous loop process.
Aquaponics uses 90% less water than traditional farming.
4. Water catchment system. Water for the aquaculture system will be harvested from the roof. Some of this captured water will be directed through the filtering system for water storage for chickens and plant bed production. The rest can be sent to a holding pond, tanks or simply drained. It is not suggested to send surplus water (other than topping off for evaporation) into the fish tanks because it dilutes the beneficial nutrients which are used for the plants.
5. Biogas System (optional upgrade). Bio-Gas can be generated as a bi-product of decomposing matter (compost and animal waste) from the PermaCubeRevolution production.
6. Solar and wind power (optional). Each PCR unit can also be fitted with an energy production and storage system consisting of solar panels, a small scale wind turbine and batteries. This energy can be used to power the water pumps, exhaust fan, two LED lights and optional systems such as an internet connection.
INSIDE THE NUCLEUS:
1. Egg incubator storage (optional). This system plays the role of the hen in its natural state by setting the perfect environment and condition for an egg to incubate. It regulates the factors such as temperature, humidity, and turning the eggs when necessary while eliminating the external threats that could possibly harm the eggs.
2. Plant start area. Different plants have different needs. Germinating seeds inside the PCR gives plants a head start that brings earlier harvests and yields.
3. Egg collection and roosting boxes. A properly built nest assures that eggs are kept in a good environment for collection or hatching. Chickens are not particular about where they lay their eggs; however, a suitable nest box in which to lay eggs can make things flow more smoothly.
4. Dehydration box. Two cabinets inside the PCR will have shelves for placing harvested foods for dehydrating. The hot air from the Panels will flow through the boxes creating a rapid evaporation and dehydration. It usually takes no more than two (2) days to dry a full box of produce in good conditions.
5. Electrical box
6. Battery Storage (optional). Power received from the solar panels may be stored for later use.
A. Schools. Imagine one of these systems in every school.
“The doctor of the future will give no medication, but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame, diet and in the cause and prevention of disease"...Thomas Edison
"Let thy food be thy medicine and thy medicine be thy food"...Hippocrates
B. Preppers. Many preppers already get this because they have studied world food systems and know that conventional food production systems are not sustainable.
C. Farmers/small business owners. The PCR is efficient, easy to use and can be managed with just a few minutes’ effort per day, plus planting and harvesting. Make no mistake, this is farming, so expect the unexpected. There will be pests, climate issues, etc. Our "Revolution" is also focused on providing solutions to these issues via client feedback and our ongoing blogs.
Our marketing team is ready and eager to launch. We’ve also teamed up with successful You-Tubers who are eager to sell this incredible product. Our PCR system will be presented to many thousands of people within a week of launch.
How and why will this work?
Because we are 100% committed and results oriented! Our international team has been working for almost three (3) months with no pay. We believe that the PCR solves the world's biggest and most basic problem… local, healthy, sustainable food production and therefore has a multi-billion dollar potential. The technology works and many lives will be positively affected through the proper use of this simple-to-operate system.
PICTURES AND ILLUSTRATIONS
Risks and challenges
Cash constraints can be the biggest factor limiting growth. We are extremely conservative. In fact, everything to date, from patent pending status, design, website, You Tube videos has all been done with sweat equity.
Your cash donation will be the spark that lights the fuse!